The management of the National Youth Service Corps has released guidelines for prospective corps members for 2018 Batch A.
According to the notice, titled the NYSC Notice To 2018 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Members, “the management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform 2018 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Members that they should note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise;
- “Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
NYSC Notice To 2018 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Members
Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- “Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
iii. Medical /veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration. Read below.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
All are advised to take note, please.